NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Amy SF
I’d love to see employees at the CDC do the same thing. Isn’t there data or something that the CDC has been forbidden to use?

DTTTRAxW4AELbjE.jpg

As expected:

Donald Trump has backed off the idea of visiting Britain next month to open the new US embassy in London amid fears of mass protests.

Government sources suggested that Washington had signalled that secretary of state Rex Tillerson would instead open the multimillion-pound embassy.

Theresa May invited Trump for a state visit when she became the first world leader to visit the president in the White House a year ago.

With activists pledging to stage mass protests and MPs determined not to give the president the opportunity to address parliament, no date for a state visit has been set.

Instead, it had been expected that Trump would make a brief, less formal “working visit” next month, to cut the ribbon on the $1bn (£750m) embassy in Nine Elms, south-west London, and hold meetings with May.

Officials had been examining plans for the president to meet the Queen, without the pomp of a full-blown state banquet, with the attendant risk of disruptive protests.

However, even that more modest plan now appears to have been abandoned for the time being.[/QUOTE]

Donald Trump visit to London called off amid fears of mass protests

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers.

Trump then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway, whose prime minister he met with Wednesday. The president, according to a White House official, also suggested he would be open to more immigrants from Asian countries because he felt they help the United States economically.
More: Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries
Norway! He mentioned Norway! I'm so proud :p

"Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is feeling good about tax reform. So good that it says it's moving some of its truck production from Mexico to Michigan.

The automaker announced Thursday that it will spend more than $1 billion to revamp its Warren Truck Assembly Plant, which will start making the Ram heavy-duty truck in 2020. The truck is currently made in Saltillo, Mexico.

The company also said it's giving one-time $2,000 bonuses to 60,000 U.S. workers.

"It is only proper that our employees share in the savings generated by tax reform and that we openly acknowledge the resulting improvement in the U.S. business environment by investing in our industrial footprint accordingly," CEO Sergio Marchionne said in a press release.

Fiat Chrysler said it will add 2,500 jobs in Michigan to support the move."
Source: Fiat Chrysler will move Ram production to Michigan from Mexico

Will the average voter in 2018 or 2020 be more concerned about racist comments or jobs being bought back to their deprived communities? Some people I saw interviewed in TV in 2016 I saw explained that they would vote for Trump's bring jobs back policy even though they didn't believe it, just on the off chance he might actually do it.

This kind of thing has got to be winning him future votes.

My point is that to stop Trump you need to do more than tweet in response to his racism. What is the strategy of the democrats and the resistance in response to stories like the above?

"Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is feeling good about tax reform. So good that it says it's moving some of its truck production from Mexico to Michigan.

The automaker announced Thursday that it will spend more than $1 billion to revamp its Warren Truck Assembly Plant, which will start making the Ram heavy-duty truck in 2020. The truck is currently made in Saltillo, Mexico.

The company also said it's giving one-time $2,000 bonuses to 60,000 U.S. workers.

"It is only proper that our employees share in the savings generated by tax reform and that we openly acknowledge the resulting improvement in the U.S. business environment by investing in our industrial footprint accordingly," CEO Sergio Marchionne said in a press release.

Fiat Chrysler said it will add 2,500 jobs in Michigan to support the move."
Source: Fiat Chrysler will move Ram production to Michigan from Mexico

Will the average voter in 2018 or 2020 be more concerned about racist comments or jobs being bought back to their deprived communities? Some people I saw interviewed in TV in 2016 I saw explained that they would vote for Trump's bring jobs back policy even though they didn't believe it, just on the off chance he might actually do it.

This kind of thing has got to be winning him future votes.
I agree that this is red meat to his supporters.

I think that what the Democrats are hoping is that this kind of stuff will energize people to come out and vote. You have to remember the dismal percentages of the American electorate who actually show up to vote normally.

Trump wants white Europeans to move to the US. But white Europeans have it so much better than Americans at this point that most of them most certainly don’t want to move here.

Status
Not open for further replies.