NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title on NY Daily News' Facebook post:

"An overrated TV Reality Star ... met with Kim Kardashian"

kim.jpg

I voted today. :D

It seems in 2010 we thought that having a single primary for all of the parties instead the parties having their own would be a good idea, and then have a runoff in November between the top two. But, since trump happened, there have been a butt load of people running for office, and now the Democrat votes may be split in multiple directions because there are so many candidates, and the offices may end up going to trump policy toting Republicans. :(

Judge Orders New Hearing In Alleged Manafort Witness Tampering NPR Choice page

Ruling By New York Judge Sets Stage For Standoff Over Possible Trump Deposition NPR Choice page

Not sure why I can no longer post a headline/link from NPR... they do this now, I guess... so I post headline, then link.... :|

Trump hit Mexico with steel tariffs. Mexico is hitting back — and targeting Republicans.

Zeshan Aleem said:
Mexico didn’t choose the goods it wanted to hit with tariffs randomly. As the New York Times reports, Mexican officials said they intended to strike at areas tied to top Republicans, including “steel from Vice President Mike Pence’s home state of Indiana, motorboats from Senator Marco Rubio’s Florida, and agricultural products from the California district of Representative Kevin McCarthy, the House majority leader.”

Status
Not open for further replies.