NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
U.S. deports Mexican wife of American Marine veteran

Juarez sought to illegally enter the United States in 1998 and was ordered to be removed, precluding her future chances at getting a visa or becoming a citizen, according to Soto and media interviews Juarez has given.

“Mr President, you deporting me is not going to hurt just me; you’re making a veteran suffer,” Alejandra Juarez said at the airport. “You always say you love veterans. If you really love veterans, why didn’t you pardon me?”

I am refraining from commenting on this:
Her husband has told reporters that he voted for Trump in the 2016 election.

Wow, first time I learn about Steven Seagal being a Russian citizen :hmm:
But from what I remember, he should rather be discussed in the “Sexual assault” thread anyway (like Dump, but Dump is active in many areas of evil)

Last edited:
Wow, first time I learn about Steven Seagal being a Russian citizen :hmm:
But from what I remember, he should rather be discussed in the “Sexual assault” thread anyway (like Dump, but Dump is active in many areas of evil)
:D He was invited to the parade dedicated to the victory over fascism, which was held on Red square on May 9. All mass media had been making videos with his patriotic face with an expression of pure delight.:rofl: And also he was a guest of honor at Putin's inauguration and was standing in the first line.

This is interesting :)

and this has more details:

Seriously, I would like to know how many VVers are Russian trolls.
Can't believe they have not tried to exploit veganism / vegetarianism as one of the issues on which society is divided.

I am very happy, however, about the serious participation of our real vegan/vegetarian members from Russia :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.