NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, being russian is MUCH better than a democrat, especially it's better than to look like these merry guys. :p
The Democrats are the good guys (most of them anyway), the ones in the picture are Republicans. They are the ones taking children away and putting them in cages. The Democrats are the ones trying to get them out of cages and back with their parents.

The Democrats are the good guys (most of them anyway), the ones in the picture are Republicans. They are the ones taking children away and putting them in cages. The Democrats are the ones trying to get them out of cages and back with their parents.
It's just that in our country being a democrat is associated with something bad. In 1990xx they had ruined everything. And i don't care about politics very much: it's simply very sad that Russia has become some kind of a fright,- a scarytale to tell the kids before sleep. And russians definitely don't deserve it,- they are friendly and generous...:sigh:

#NotAllRussians, a notable exception being Czar Vlad I of KGB fame, patron saint of Nazis in the US and Europe, only for the fun of it and for sowing distrust in democracy ...

It's just that in our country being a democrat is associated with something bad. In 1990xx they had ruined everything. And i don't care about politics very much: it's simply very sad that Russia has become some kind of a fright,- a scarytale to tell the kids before sleep. And russians definitely don't deserve it,- they are friendly and generous...:sigh:
I don't think most Americans feel any ill will towards the people there, but we do distrust the government, especially Putin.

Three out of 9 in my dept at work are Russian immigrants. They see this collaboration between the Trump administration, and of course the brainwashing of his followers, as the biggest threat to American democracy,
There is nothing against the Russian people, the government is another story entirely :rolleyes:

Today’s cartoon, by Peter Kuper:

mail

I wonder how Jeff Session will do in the prison yard on his first day.

You know the suggested procedure, search out the biggest and baddest inmate, and beat him up to get the necessary respect...

I have said this before - those who want to impeach Dump, be careful, what you wish for!

Opinion | Mike Pence, Holy Terror

Frank Bruni said:
There are problems with impeaching Donald Trump. A big one is the holy terror waiting in the wings.

That would be Mike Pence, who mirrors the boss more than you realize. He’s also self-infatuated. Also a bigot. Also a liar. Also cruel.

To that brimming potpourri he adds two ingredients that Trump doesn’t genuinely possess: the conviction that he’s on a mission from God and a determination to mold the entire nation in the shape of his own faith, a regressive, repressive version of Christianity. Trade Trump for Pence and you go from kleptocracy to theocracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.