NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh! Well, hey there.... Seems more than a few Christians are acting like actual Christians! Surprise, surprise! :weird:

ETA:

By the way, no offense to any Christians that are actually trying to be, ya know, Christ-like... and do good things & don't judge or hate.... I was referring to those judgemental, hateful, bigoted A-holes who claim to be such devout Christians, and they preach & preach... and I just wanna say "I think you need a dictionary & a few more glances at that bible to which you cling so desperately." :brood: Sorry, I had an "experience" eons ago (I was a perfect target 'cuz I looked like a goth-punk freak, they must've thought I was Satanic :devil:)... I kept my patience for as long as I could, then I schooled 'em... having far more religious schooling. :p Ahh, those were fun times.... LMAO

Last edited:
By the way, no offense to any Christians that are actually trying to be, ya know, Christ-like... and do good things & don't judge or hate.... I was referring to those judgemental, hateful, bigoted A-holes who claim to be such devout Christians, and they preach & preach... LMAO
I'm a christian myself and my understanding of the bible is that the only preaching we are supposed to do to non-christians is to spread the good news about Jesus Christ, not to try and inflict christian morals or our distorted interpretations of such morals on everybody else. It hurts whenever I see professing christians being nasty and judgemental!:(

Last edited:
So Susan Collins says she’s voting yes on Kavanaugh, which basically assures he gets on the SC. And all the commenters on HuffPost are gloating.

I need a ******* beer.

Fortune's headline "100,000 U.S. Christian Churches Demand" is, at best, disingenuous, and at worse a lie, quite different to what it actually says in the article about "A group representing 100,000 congregations." I seriously doubt all of the individual church's leaders and their congregations agree with the article. For all we know it's just one person's decision to put out that statement without surveying their members.

Well, it's official.... :brood:

Kavanaugh Confirmed To Supreme Court NPR Choice page

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018_10_08.jpg

Do2YJgIU0AAxj2G.jpg

Do2kA3PX0AA8jIx.jpg

Last edited:
I am afraid that history will show that Kavanaugh’s confirmation was indeed a very dark day in history, with more to come.

A vengeful, lying, entitled rabid conservative on the highest court in the US with the potential to overturn decades of progress made is bad news indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.