NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point of the article is that information doesn't have to be true. Regardless of its validity, it can't cause doubt, suspicion and mistrust which can undermine someone.

No one will notice in the article:

"unsubstantiated allegations" vs "hackers linked to Russian intelligence got into the DNC's servers..."

"This past week, news broke that U.S. intelligence officials had briefed Trump on unsubstantiated allegations that Russian operatives had gathered scandalous information on him or had had contacts with his advisers. But kompromat was a constant undercurrent in the campaign, too: National security officials say hackers linked to Russian intelligence got into the Democratic National Committee's servers and the gmail account of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta to leak damaging information about her."

I do not even believe that.
Fair enough. I just don't think that anyone wakes up and says "gosh I wonder how evil I can be today."

What the article fails to mention is that the fact sheet was quickly removed/deleted. DT's attitude is certainly concerning. I don't know how it's possible for anyone to be so ignorant about food safety. There isn't enough regulation as it is. In fact, the FDA itself has issues.

I'm still trying to figure out what to put on my placards (I'm doing a double-sided one).

I am knitting my eleventh pussy hat, for my sister; tomorrow I'll knit mine. The other ten are being taken to Washington by a friend of my sister, who is part of a group taking a bus to that march.

I'm still trying to figure out what to put on my placards (I'm doing a double-sided one).

I am knitting my eleventh pussy hat, for my sister; tomorrow I'll knit mine. The other ten are being taken to Washington by a friend of my sister, who is part of a group taking a bus to that march.
Way to go on making so many hats, Mischief!! I will be finishing my hat either today or tomorrow to wear in Washington. I was late to the hat party, otherwise I'd have made more to give out. Our state is picking purple as its color, so I will be wearing as much purple as possible. :D

I have an older model in black. It's good for 2-3 charges. After I bought it, I went back and got another one. I keep one in my purse and another one at home as an extra backup. I just have to remember to keep them charged. (You can use either the USB port of a computer or an electrical outlet with an adapter to charge it.)

There are other chargers of that style made by other companies, but I trust Anker because I have other Anker products and I've been happy with all of them.

Last edited:
trump.jpg

Is anyone going to be live streaming the march on Facebook or through other apps? I may try, but I don't think my phone can do it.

Mary Engelbreit created this image for use on signs t-shirts, etc. It's free to download. :)

Unfortunately, I can't march this week because of ongoing health issues. But I'm offering a free, hi-res download of this print for you to use however you want — as a sign to carry at the march, on your Facebook page, or as a print to hang in your home or office, on a t-shirt, whatever. Good luck on the march — I'll be with you in spirit! If you take it to a printer, please show them this as my "permission slip"!
— Mary Engelbreit

Our Rights Free Download – Mary Engelbreit Studios

OurRights8.5x11_large.jpg

Reactions: PTree15
Thank you, Amy. :) I didn't realize portable chargers could be that small.

Those are more or less the smallest "standard" powerbanks, as they contain exactly one 18650 battery and a little bit of hardware to charge and discharge it.

AAA-AA-18650-14500-10440-Rechargeable-Battery-Universal-Charger-2-18650-3000mAh-battery-power-adapter-Free.jpg

Those batteries are the industry standard that are used in virtually all laptops, e-cigarettes, personal electric vehicles (scooters, hoverboards etc.) and even in electric cars.

IMG_0264-800.jpg

A Prius or Tesla car only has many more of these...

main-qimg-c0fdd5cdb7901e428d33c7104635aace-c

I have a nifty bicycle headlight using one of these.

51reNycaAYL.jpg

Reactions: Val
Status
Not open for further replies.