NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ok342lajSI1uyrs26o1_1280.jpg

x

Trump's inauguration couldn't fill the National Mall. Sad!

Also, his POTUS twitter account's background image is of Obama's inauguration. Pathetic!

Reactions: PTree15 and Katrina
"Richard Spencer did Nazi that coming"

Trump's inauguration couldn't fill the National Mall. Sad!

Also, his POTUS twitter account's background image is of Obama's inauguration. Pathetic!
a lot of people couldn't afford to leave their jobs to attend, there are many that wanted too go but they had to work.

The only two rants i have for today is Trumps radical comments about muslims forgot what the full thing was..

Then tonight he danced with his lady with Frank Sintera my way song , that was played at the last good byes last year of my dads funeral. Maybe me go back too that.

Feelings after watching it:

Unsettling inauguration is unsettling.

All this time I've been picturing you as 10+ years older than me. Must be the name FortyTwo that gave me that idea :D

That's kind of amazing. I'm twenty years old, and when I joined this forum I was fourteen. :p

(If that were true, my obsession with cute early-twentysomething boys would take on a slightly different tone I think)

a lot of people couldn't afford to leave their jobs to attend, there are many that wanted too go but they had to work.

I mean... the difference between Obama's inauguration numbers (400,000+) and Chump's numbers (10,000 as a generous estimate) is a bit too large to attribute to something like that. It's a sentiment that does him a kindness he doesn't deserve in the slightest.

"Richard Spencer did Nazi that coming"

I actually came here to post this, glad to see you've already got it covered. :D

If anyone needs context: Spencer is a horrifying alt-right (read: neo-nazi) media leader and an open white supremacist. He deserved that punch and a hell of a lot more if we're being honest.

Also, and I don't know how substantiated this is, but apparently some people are saying he got punched again after the cameras were off.

And what a shock... mere hours after Frump took office, Jerry's (mortgaged) home-insurance went up $500 per annum. :brood:

Status
Not open for further replies.