NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more power a narcissist gets, the less constrained he becomes in his narcissism.

This is true. But another thing true of narcissists is that sometimes the agenda they are telling others is quite different from their actual agenda. So he could very well be spouting some lines/ideas he was given, while actually helping to carry out the wishes of some shadowy figures behind him.

What I found odd about him was his claims to be an "outsider" and then he was at that dinner with those billionaires and the Cardinal and he said "I have been coming here since I was a little boy." Some outsider, knowing elite billionaires since childhood?

I found his speech on that evening very strange, in my opinion it did not feel like it was coming from him, but rather from him and a group of other people.

Last edited:
I rated that as funny, but I gave more of a head-shaking, scoffing, disgusted laugh. Wow. :im:

And wow again... page number 50! :eek:

VNHIV1M.jpg

Also I found odd his behaviour towards Hillary. Just a few days ago he had been insulting her and calling her a Nasty woman and she had called him and his followers deplorable... then you see them chatting away as if it never happened.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Sitting One Seat Apart at Al Smith Dinner

Yeah, that's a fundraising dinner for charity that's pretty much an institution. If you watch an extended clip, you can see via body language how uncomfortable Hillary in particular was. (You can also see how much against the grain it went for dt to deliver what was supposed to be a self deprecating speech.)

There's no doubt in my mind that Hillary detests dt.

Reactions: Freesia
At some point violence has to be the right decision. The question is where to draw the line.

To come back to another point from earlier, there are a lot of woman that hold back feminism and female equality with their comments. It is certainly easier for a woman to defend a sexist position, and can be hard to fight back, especially when it is only a slightly sexist one.

It's getting worse.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/ex-...ould-be-more-afraid-of-mike-pence-than-trump/

On the other hand, who wants to live in The Free Republic of California? (Or the United Blue States of America?)

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/cal...red-to-collect-signatures-for-ballot-measure/
I was only moderately scared of Pence before, now I'm terrified. Thanks. :brood:

I like the idea of California being it's own nation, but I don't like the group behind calexit, they're based in Russia. :no:

Last edited:
I feel sorry for him because he is probably a deeply unhappy person. I put more blame on his party than I do on him. They permitted this to happen.

I don't feel sorry for him. Having a PD or mental illness may explain behaviors that harm other people, but it doesn't excuse them, unless one is so seriously ill that one cannot function in the world.

I've done stupid things because I was depressed before, and been really rude - sometimes even cruel - in situations resulting from me being Autistic. Doesn't make those things okay.

Also, be cautious when it comes to armchair psychology, especially surrounding people like Cheeto. Could just be that he's a piece of ****, plain and simple. And even if he's a (clinical) narcissist, that doesn't in the remotest way give him a pass for his behavior, or mean that you should feel bad for him. Plenty of people live with stuff like ASPD and don't make others' lives a living hell for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.