NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listen to a lot of National Public Radio, PBS news, and I truly love Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. I find them to all be quite fair, and open to interviewing all sides
I really haven't read a newspaper other than excerpts online, many of which were mentioned in the article

Reactions: KLS52
Just curious, do you think Trump will be able to sit out his term, or will he be forced out prematurely, legally or not? Just read about the travel ban just getting overturned by a federal judge, and how Trump is now attacking the judge on Twitter.

Just curious, do you think Trump will be able to sit out his term, or will he be forced out prematurely, legally or not? Just read about the travel ban just getting overturned by a federal judge, and how Trump is now attacking the judge on Twitter.

There are a lot of ways it could go. I'm not convinced anyone is necessarily going to impeach him, because he seems so f*cking immune to any kind of pushback. But I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest either if the Republican party tried to throw him out to get Pence on top.

Have been watching with my wife the second season of "Man in the High Castle". Great series!

When I watched the first series last year, I immediately thought that the alternative American flag used in the series was - graphically - well done.

This year, I can't help thinking how long it will take until that flag will be officially adopted as the alt-right American flag...

2000px-The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_(Ridley_Scott's_series).svg.png

Last edited:

Well, I guess they are just jealous that the plan is to build the border wall from concrete and not from lumber :D

They would likely prefer something like this:

The Postillon: “Börder Wåll”: IKEA offers Trump an affordable solution

j/k, great advertisement, and gutsy of them to launch this in the current climate.

I guess I am addicted to bad news by now.

Every morning my first thing is to grab my phone to check the news to find out what new idiocy Twimp has come up with while I was sleeping....

Status
Not open for further replies.