TV & Film The TV Room

The Fall of the House of Usher is actually really good. It is based on Edgar Allen Poe. It got a lot better after the first one.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC
I'm so excited.

Based on the bestselling novel from author, science editor and copywriter Bonnie Garmus, “Lessons in Chemistry” will make its global debut on Friday, October 13, 2023 on Apple TV+ with the first two episodes, and new episodes will debut weekly, every Friday through November 24, 2023.​

I'm so excited.

Based on the bestselling novel from author, science editor and copywriter Bonnie Garmus, “Lessons in Chemistry” will make its global debut on Friday, October 13, 2023 on Apple TV+ with the first two episodes, and new episodes will debut weekly, every Friday through November 24, 2023.​

Oh Great I am also awaiting for this.

I'm so excited.

I watched the first two episodes last night. Its wonderful.
Very close to the source material.

Reactions: Andy_T and Emma JC
My TV keeps recording horror films for me! I'm watching Nope, the Jordan Peele film. It has Glenn from The Walking Dead in it.

Christmas movies from now until January!! 😍 🤩
Me, too! Except most of today will be football. :) Did you watch Where Are You, Christmas? The trailer made it look kind of ridiculous, but it had an actress I like from Next Stop, Christmas, so I watched it. It was still kind of odd, but I watched it nonetheless.

Reactions: KLS52
I did watch it. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't better but at least I didn't feel like it was a waste of time.

I did watch it. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't better but at least I didn't feel like it was a waste of time.
That's kind of how I felt. I did enjoy Checkin' It Twice the other night, given the hockey theme. :) I don't know if that was a new one this year, but it was new to me. Tonight there is one with Ryan Paevey of General Hospital fame. Football might win out, but I might have my sister save it on her Philo app. We share that one, so I could still watch it. She might save it anyway, because she likes Paevey as well.

I thought I would look for that but then I saw your later comment so maybe not.
I liked the Candyman remake he made, but not Nope or Get Out. I don't understand why he is so popular.

We are watching Get Gotti on Netflix. It is about mob crime. I think it said it was number 1 in the UK now.

We will have to watch the rest of Bodies tomorrow.

Reactions: Emma JC
Mystic Christmas. It's not very good, sadly.
Oh, boo, that's disappointing. I had high hopes for that one. My sister DVR'd it, as she thought it might be a good one, too.

I skipped Ms. Christmas Comes to Town. The premise is that a shopping channel host gets a terminal diagnosis, blah, blah, blah. I stopped there. I don't like movies where people are dying, especially on the Hallmark channel!