TV & Film The TV Room

We watched two episodes of the second series of Worst Roommate Ever.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
we watched Survivor and then started watching Young Sheldon - we have never watched Big Bang Theory and it is still funny and interesting and I love the short episodes...

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Young Sheldon is a family favourite at our house! And you're not missing out by not having watched Big Bang Theory. Young Sheldon is about 100 times better.

I'm watching The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning as people on another forum keep mentioning it to me. I'm pretty sure I read the book a while ago.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
We are watching Southland. I did read about it on Reddit a while back and we finally got around to watching it. It really is good.

Southland (TV Series 2009–2013) - IMDb

It has lots of well known people in it. The guy from the OC, the guy from The Walking Dead and the guy from The Boys.
I will check that out. I need something to watch while waiting for the next season of The Rookie

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
We are smashing Southland. We just finished the 3rd series.
I started it but it's a bit too gritty for my tastes.

I saw that there is a new season of Party Down. Do I decide to re-watch the whole thing before watching the new season.

Some amazing "not-yet-stars" in it. Lots of good guest stars too.

• Informative
Reactions: Raven
I just binge watched the last 2 seasons of "Breaking Bad" I had not seen yet, and now am on season 5 of "Better Call Saul".
Both very much worth watching.

I started "Sweet Tooth" on Netflix but to be honest, found some episodes to be a bit too strong (too dystopian) for my taste, so on a break from that now.

Have heard good things about Netflix' "The Last Kingdom" and that people who liked "Game of Thrones" should give it a try, so I might do that next.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and Lou
I'm watching an old BBC series called Coupling. It's pretty funny. I'm also watching Letterkenny, which has the guy who was in Shoresy (Letterkenny is also written by the guy in Shoresy, and I guess Shoresy was a spinoff). It's hilarious, but it does have a fair amount of foul language and adult themes. I'm enjoying it, though. Laughing is good!

Reactions: KLS52
at the gym while I workout, On Netflix, I'm watching the Good Girls Guide to Murder and really enjoying it.

I'm also watching the new Orphan Black Echoes.

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
at the gym while I workout, On Netflix, I'm watching the Good Girls Guide to Murder and really enjoying it.

I'm also watching the new Orphan Black Echoes.
Thank you for reminding me about Orphan Black! I had totally forgotten about it!

I keep watching Gogglebox! It is a British show where you watch people watching TV and they comment on it. I have seen 6 episodes today as they are on to series 20 or something.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC