TV & Film The TV Room

We are well into season 4 of The Americans. I am going to catch up with Seal Team as I think we forgot to watch last week.

please convince me that it is worth to keep going.... I am struggling to watch the last episode of Season 1

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I really like it as it reminds me a bit of 24, which I loved. Don't force yourself if you don't like it. o_O

It reminds me a bit of Homeland too, which I stopped watching so I might watch the last series of that after we finish The Americans.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I really like it as it reminds me a bit of 24, which I loved. Don't force yourself if you don't like it. o_O

It reminds me a bit of Homeland too, which I stopped watching so I might watch the last series of that after we finish The Americans.

thank you @Raven for the attempt - we haven't watched 24 and loved Homeland - we did finish Season 1 and started Season 2 however I think I identified why I can't carry on.... I don't relate to or care about the main characters - in Homeland I liked or at least disliked a number of the characters whereas I find them just dull on The Americans - I think we have decided not to keep going

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

We are starting The Americans season 5 tonight.

I am about to start a Netflix show called How to Get Rich as I just read Ramit Sethi's book and listened to a podcast with him being interviewed.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I started watching "Titans" on Max last night. Since I enjoy the Marvel Universe characters and shows, I thought I would try this DC show. It's R rated and very violent and dark. It is not crazy like "The Boys" but it isn't a fun cheerful thing either. The guy who is "Reacher" is in it. It was on for 4 seasons and I will see how it goes. Two episodes in, it's pretty good.

• Informative
I started watching "Titans" on Max last night. Since I enjoy the Marvel Universe characters and shows, I thought I would try this DC show. It's R rated and very violent and dark. It is not crazy like "The Boys" but it isn't a fun cheerful thing either. The guy who is "Reacher" is in it. It was on for 4 seasons and I will see how it goes. Two episodes in, it's pretty good.
I watched the entire first season. I did like it but not enough to watch the second. I kind of meant to but there is so much else to watch. I have a long list of tv shows in the category - where I watched the first season when it was new. Liked them but then never got around to watching the second season. Dollhouse, Runaways, Gifted, umbrella academy, The Boys, Doom Patrol ....

Speaking of Reacher, Have you seen Peacemaker. I loved that show.

• Haha
Reactions: Raven and Emma JC
I watched the entire first season. I did like it but not enough to watch the second. I kind of meant to but there is so much else to watch. I have a long list of tv shows in the category - where I watched the first season when it was new. Liked them but then never got around to watching the second season. Dollhouse, Runaways, Gifted, umbrella academy, The Boys, Doom Patrol ....

Speaking of Reacher, Have you seen Peacemaker. I loved that show.
Have not seen Peacemaker. Will check it out.

I couldn't get into The Peacemaker but I think i only watched one episode.

We have just watched the first episode of The Americans season 6! We are getting through it so quickly.

I don't think anything can top "The Boys" so I will probably like it. Maybe I will watch it tomorrow as I am too exhausted tonight and will be in bed early.
All this talk about it got me re-interested and I watched a few episodes last night and I probably will watch a few more tonight. one good thing about having a bad memory is that I may remember that I like the show and a few notable facts but not much else.

I just finished the TV show Orphan Black Echoes.
If you loved the original show then this a must watch. If you haven't seen the original show go watch it. It is much better than this show and shouldn't be skipped.

if anyone has seen echoes and want to discuss it shoot me a message. I don't want to say too much about it here, because of spoilers.

I just finished the TV show Orphan Black Echoes.
If you loved the original show then this a must watch. If you haven't seen the original show go watch it. It is much better than this show and shouldn't be skipped.

if anyone has seen echoes and want to discuss it shoot me a message. I don't want to say too much about it here, because of spoilers.
I agree that the original Orphan Black is much better than the current one but I did enjoy "Echoes" and will continue watching if it gets another season which from what I just read, it is in the works.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC
I agree that the original Orphan Black is much better than the current one but I did enjoy "Echoes" and will continue watching if it gets another season which from what I just read, it is in the works.
I heard it wasn't greenlit yet.