The unpopular or otherwise, question thread.

this guy's a pescie

puffin-with-fish-in-mouth-machias-seal-island-bay-of-fundy-new-brunswick-canada.jpg

I just have a problem with them calling themselves a type of vegetarian, which they are not. They should be renamed to pescevores. A type of omnivore.

I think it could be possible for something you like to have a negative effect on your life without being addicted. If someone got busted for a small amount of weed, does that make them an addict? Even though it's an occasional thing for them? I think it makes more sense when you're talking about alcohol. But I guess what I want to know, does quantity matter much when it comes to addiction? My mom says it doesn't, but how much you depend on it. Still, seems pretty vague to me. If you depend on something too much, it means you're going to do it a lot, doesn't it? Assuming that you're able to and nothing is preventing you from doing it.

Last edited:
I think it could be possible for something you like to have a negative effect on your life without being addicted. If someone got busted for a small amount of weed, does that make them an addict? Even though it's an occasional thing for them? I think it makes more sense when you're talking about alcohol. But I guess what I want to know, does quantity matter much when it comes to addiction? My mom says it doesn't, but how much you depend on it. Still, seems pretty vague to me.
Yes I agree, that makes sense. I looked up the diefinition.

Addicted

physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.

"she became addicted to alcohol and diet pills"

synonyms:dependent on;

informal hooked on,strung out on

"he was addicted to tranquilizers"

I would probably buy vegan hash cakes if it was legal here, or use it for pain relief.

My husband was saying yesterday that he is about the only man at his work who doesn't vape.

Is that as in "he does not smoke at all" or "he still smokes traditional cigarettes".
(The first would be better than the second, I guess)

My husband doesn't smoke, but all the men he works with vape constantly, even the ones who didn't smoke cigarettes in the first place!:confused:

I can't even find vegan baked good edibles in Colorado. Seems like you have to make them yourself.

I can't even find vegan baked good edibles in Colorado. Seems like you have to make them yourself.
I thought Boulder Colorado was extremely vegan friendly? Of course, you might not be anywhere near there (and maybe I am wrong?). Vegan baked goods are rare where I live too, though ciabatta bread from the grocery store bakery is usually naturally vegan. There is a progressive bakery/cooperative in my city that used to make a ton of vegan baked goods, but then they started adding honey to everything. :/

I thought Boulder Colorado was extremely vegan friendly? Of course, you might not be anywhere near there (and maybe I am wrong?). Vegan baked goods are rare where I live too, though ciabatta bread from the grocery store bakery is usually naturally vegan. There is a progressive bakery/cooperative in my city that used to make a ton of vegan baked goods, but then they started adding honey to everything. :/
I think she is looking for vegan marijuana edibles.