Today's Vegan Menu (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- oats, almond milk, pb, raspberries, blueberries, dark chocolate & agave. green tea
- nakd cocoa delight bar
- beans & violife cheese on toast
- americano. biscuits
- mash direct vegetable burger with mixed salad & seeds
- alpro go on mango yoghurt

Reactions: PTree15
Banana with peanut butter, iced coffee with soy milk
Tofu quiche (asparagus, potatoes, onions and green olives) with a dash of hot sauce
Hummus with pretzels
I'm going to make panini again: kale, spinach, Daiya cheddar, caramelized onions, sauteed peppers and maybe some Gardein beefless tips. I need to make some seitan for the panini. I'm craving that.
Snack will be either popcorn or more hummus, maybe with carrots this time. I love carrots.

Blueberries and nectarines with a handful of walnuts; iced coffee with soy milk
Peanut butter and banana
Tofu quiche (the same as yesterday's) with hot sauce; small salad of mixed greens with oil and vinegar
Dinner will be half a panini with hummus and carrots.
Dessert/snack will likely be a trail mix of some sort.

Blueberries with sliced nectarine; iced coffee with soy milk
Gardein meatless ball grinder with Daiya cheddar, hot sauce, caramelized onions and sauteed peppers
Banana with peanut butter
Hummus with carrots
Dinner will be Thai, as we are ordering out for work tonight: tofu red curry.

Toast with Earth Balance and grape jelly, tea
The last of the asparagus and potato quiche, hummus with carrots
Leftover (delicious) tofu red curry with brown rice
Snack/dessert will be fresh blueberries

Banana, blueberry, peanut butter and chocolate smoothie
Iced coffee with soy milk
Sushi roll: peanut and avocado
Dinner will be spaghetti with sun-dried tomatoes, wilted spinach, chopped fresh tomatoes, onions, black olives, garlic and olive oil.

Banana, peanut butter and chocolate smoothie
Iced coffee with soy milk and cinnamon
Ravioli (grilled squash and zucchini) with marinara sauce; salad of mixed greens with black olives, onions and tomatoes topped with Italian dressing
Dinner will be Buffalo seitan nuggets and roasted potatoes with rosemary and olive oil.

Pineapple, iced coffee with soy milk and cinnamon
Chickpea salad with saltines; salad of mixed greens with tomatoes, onions, pickles, olives, carrots and zucchini topped with Italian dressing
Buffalo seitan sandwich on a sub roll with sauteed red peppers and onions, olives and Daiya pepperjack shreds
Lemonade spiked with a splash (OK, a bit more than a splash) of vodka. :)
Trail mix of cashews, raisins and vegan chocolate chips

Banana with peanut butter, iced coffee with soy milk
Salad of spinach, arugula and kale with carrots, tomatoes, red onions, banana peppers, black olives and chickpeas topped with balsamic vinaigrette
Dinner will be zucchini cakes with vegan tartar sauce, wilted spinach with garlic and olive oil, roasted Brussels sprouts and roasted rosemary potatoes.
Snack, if I'm hungry will likely be either popcorn with nooch flakes or hummus with something crunchy.

Fresh blackberries, black coffee
Zucchini banana chocolate chip muffin
Black bean burger on a roll with pesto, Daiya cheddar shreds, onions, hot pepper rings, tomatoes, lettuce, mustard and relish; chips and a pickle
Zucchini cake with tartar sauce, wild rice, baked potato and a salad with balsamic vinaigrette
Watermelon

Mixed salad at our company cafeteria.
Like yesterday. And ... the day before yesterday. And ... well, you get the picture.

Thing is, I still love salad, and having only been back to Europe for a bit more than a month now, I right now still don't mind that it is actually my only vegan choice at the company cafeteria.

Reactions: PTree15
Fresh blackberries, iced coffee with almond milk
Salad of spinach, kale, carrots, corn, chickpeas and tomatoes topped with balsamic vinegar and a little olive oil; vegetable fried rice with roasted edamame (the edamame came from the work cafeteria)
Dinner will be roasted veggies (potatoes, zucchini, green peppers and carrots) with BBQ tempeh.

Mocha frappuccino from Starbucks
Salad of romaine lettuce, tomatoes, zucchini, onions, peppers and black olives with balsamic vinaigrette; hummus with carrots
For dinner I am having veggie chili over quinoa and corn on the cob.

Banana with peanut butter, hot tea
Spaghetti and eggplant balls with pesto sauce topped with Daiya mozarella shreds
Veggie chili with cornbread
If I have room for dessert, I will have blackberries.

Reactions: Liiv Linen
Status
Not open for further replies.