Chickpea salad sandwich on a sub roll with sliced tomato; tortilla chips
Spaghetti with pesto sauce and broccoli sauteed in olive oil and garlic
Granny Smith apple with peanut butter
Hummus with pretzels

That's a beautiful board. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Veggietorials
Banana with peanut butter; iced coffee with almond milk
Veggie sushi (My splurge for the week; our work cafeteria has "Sushi Monday.")
Granny Smith apple
Dinner will be a black bean burger on a roll with mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, banana peppers, and a slice of Daiya cheddar; the last of the corn on the cob.

Reactions: Val and Grayveggie
Iced coffee with almond milk and an apple with peanut butter (always the peanut butter, haha)
Vegan eggplant parm with a side of spaghetti and pesto sauce
Dinner will be an eggplant ball sandwich with sauteed onions and peppers, homemade spaghetti sauce and Daiya cheddar.
Need more fruit. :D I might pick up some cantaloupe on the way home. I'm in the mood for that.

Reactions: Liiv Linen
Orange; iced coffee with soy milk
Our boss is taking us out to lunch today at Mongolian Grill, which is awesome, so I will be having rice noodles with tons of veggies and tofu. I love that place. They even tell you which sauces are fish- and meat-free.
Not sure about dinner. Maybe another eggplant ball sandwich. That was dang tasty last night. :D
Oh, and I made chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting for dessert after lunch. I never get to eat dessert out, so I decided I would make something we all could eat. :D

Banana with peanut butter; hot tea
Vegan sushi (from work :) peanut and avocado roll, yum!)
Dinner will be roasted squash soup and a salad of spinach, tomatoes, carrots, green peppers, green olives and red onions topped with olive oil and red-wine vinegar
Watermelon for dessert (from my friend's garden :) )

Banana with peanut butter, iced coffee with almond milk
Squash soup and a salad of mixed greens with tomatoes, carrots, peppers, onions and banana peppers, topped with balsamic vinaigrette
Seitan stir-fry with onions, peppers, carrots and broccoli over quinoa in a ginger sauce.
Popcorn with nooch flakes, salt and some hot sauce.

Apple, banana with peanut butter, black coffee
Veggie chili with shredded jalapeno Daiya cheese; almond milk
Dinner will be squash soup, a zucchini cake with vegan tartar sauce, sauteed spinach and roasted potatoes.
Veggie chips and hummus for a snack, if I have room. :D

For dinner: Home-made veggie burgers!

I'm always on the lookout for new recipes and one of my local libraries had "Wicked Good Burgers" on their shelf of new books. There were a few vegetarian recipes in it, although most were the usual ground-meat kind. I had didn't have some of the ingredients so I bought the major ingredients I didn't have on hand (beet, portabella mushroom, lemon). I also don't have a food processor and tried to make do with my blender.

What a gloriously messy night last night was!!! The mix turned out looking sort of like raspberry sherbet and was too moist- I might just add more bread crumbs (the recipe called for panko- close enough... well, maybe not...)

Next time I might leave out the beets and just mash the white beans. I'll post my modified version of their recipe when I've perfected(???!!!) it.

Lunch was romaine lettuce sandwiches on jalapeno corn bread with Just Mayo, and water to drink. Simple, but I was in the mood for it.

Reactions: PTree15
I forgot to mention... my oven decided to quit on me when I was getting ready to roast the beets and mushrooms, so I did the mushrooms in my toaster oven and steamed the beets instead. I'm using the burger mix for sandwiches- it came out pretty good, all things considered.

Apple, orange, black coffee
Squash soup with a small salad of mixed greens, tomatoes, olives, red onions and walnuts with balsamic vinaigrette
Hummus with veggie chips
Dinner will be smoky grilled tempeh with fried cabbage and roasted carrots and beets.
Snack will likely be popcorn topped with nooch flakes and a little salt.

Apple, orange, tea
Tofu red curry with assorted vegetables
Hummus and carrots
Dinner will be seitan pepper steak with onions over brown rice.
If I have a snack, it might be a maple creme cookie or some popcorn.

Black coffee
Homemade vegan Italian-style sausage on a sub roll with chopped red onions and lots of mustard
Hummus with veggie chips
Dinner will be spaghetti with pesto sauce and eggplant balls; a salad of mixed greens with olives, onions and carrots topped with red-wine vinegar and olive oil; garlic bread (maybe, since this is such a carb-fest-filled menu, haha); red wine.
If there is room for dessert (not likely if I eat everything on the dinner menu :D ), I will have a maple creme cookie or two with some herbal tea.

Hot tea, banana with peanut butter
Salad of mixed greens, tomatoes, corn, black beans, chick peas, onions and edamame topped with red-wine vinegar and olive oil
Dinner will be spaghetti with sauce and eggplant balls, garlic bread and red wine.
I think for dessert I will make baked apples with maple syrup and cinnamon.

Macoun apple and tea
Black bean chili with a salad of mixed greens, tomatoes, peppers, olives, pickles and onions topped with olive oil and vinegar.
Dinner will be bow tie pasta with sauteed onions and peppers, eggplant balls and sauce; garlic bread; red wine.

Breakfast: peanut butter and banana oatmeal

Lunch: chili with beans (garbanzo and black, only beans I had, don't judge) green peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, tomato paste to thicken, fresh corn shaved off the cob, chili powder, dried red chilis, fresh jalapeno, little cinnamon, garlic powder, dash of salt anf black pepper (no salt in beans or anything else).

Dinner will be a big green salad, baby kale and spinach, tomatoes, carrot stix, vinagerette dressing, and leftover quinoa with some of the chili on top.
Peanut butter chocolate ben and jerrys ice creme oh ya.

LEDBOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
So nice to see you. :)

My last batch of chili was made with just black beans because that was all I had. It was outstanding, so I'd never judge. :D

Breakfast - Toastie with vegan cheese and tomato, decaf tea with almond milk,
Lunch - Root vegetable soup with a roll, white and red grapes,
Dinner - Vegan pizza with sweetcorn, pineapple and peppers,

Snacks - pistachio nuts and a banana, nettle and peppermint tea.

Reactions: PTree15
Status
Not open for further replies.