US Trump - favourite facepalm moments

Interesting ...

Jonathan Chait said:
At the very same forum, he dismissed the free speech rights of independent media. “To me free speech is not when you see something good and then you purposely write bad,” he insisted. “To me that’s very dangerous speech, and you become angry at it. But that’s not free speech.”

So ... I understand we are talking here about a new category of speech, let's call it "Not Free" speech.
That one, of course, does not merit protection. Got it. :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: Val
Somehow it doesn’t surprise me that a member of the Ktrump/Kushner Klan would identify with the soldiers of the Galactic Empire and not with, say, the Jedi.

Reactions: Andy_T
He is thoroughly despicable...

If Repugnicans now spend millions of dollars on advertisements and opinion pieces repeating, day and day, that Biden and his son did something wrong (they did not, by all possible standards), it is well possible that his base and those who are supportive of him (e.g. those not in his rabid, toxic base, but who nevertheless voted for him in 2016) will believe it at some point... "But her emails" 2.0

He is thoroughly despicable...

If Repugnicans now spend millions of dollars on advertisements and opinion pieces repeating, day and day, that Biden and his son did something wrong (they did not, by all possible standards), it is well possible that his base and those who are supportive of him (e.g. those not in his rabid, toxic base, but who nevertheless voted for him in 2016) will believe it at some point... "But her emails" 2.0
This approach is sadly effective because most people won't take the time to vet anything he utters. If you listen to his supporters, they parrot all of the half-truths and out-and-out lies he puts forth on a daily basis. Experts predicted that the public would suffer fatigue from all the fronts related to his awful, criminal behavior. I hope they are wrong. If he's not removed from office via the impeachment process, it has to happen at the ballot box. I just wouldn't put it past his campaign to somehow rig the election to guarantee him another term in office.

Of course he won't be removed from his office by impeachment.
If he shot dead 5 foreign heads of state on national television, Repugnican-controlled Senate would still refuse to remove him from office.
But maybe a few more of those "undecided" consider going to the ballot box next time.

Of course he won't be removed from his office by impeachment.
If he shot dead 5 foreign heads of state on national television, Repugnican-controlled Senate would still refuse to remove him from office.
But maybe a few more of those "undecided" consider going to the ballot box next time.
This is my hope, that people will finally become outraged enough to vote him out.