Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon tea time here ... I am drinking a cup of Earl Grey with Rice Dream, have just eaten half a toasted English muffin with strawberry jam on it (husband ate the other half & oh, another one) & a slice of carrot cake ...

breakfast ... oatmeal into which I have cooked a banana, then stirred in a chopped apple, a splash of Rice Dream & a big spoon of yogurt ...

Reactions: ledboots
The new barley soup with mixed veggies and red beans.:drool: Kimchi cabbage. Leftovers of broccoli masala and of potato curry.:broccoli:

Last edited:
Reactions: ledboots
I'm waiting for my takeaway to arrive, I'm having a vegetable samosa, vegetarian curry, plain rice, poppadoms, onion salad and mango chutney.:drool:

Reactions: Val
Some of the vegan broccoli-"cheese"-pasta thing I made earlier. Few bites in, I'm not terribly impressed, frankly. The flavor is phenomenal... but I know what I could have done a tad differently. Plus, I just nuked this portion in the microwave, so... :p

Mmmm, ugly but tasty. :up:

Finishing a bowl of red bean & potato chili (extracted from the freezer this morning) ... with toasted triangles of bread (also from the freezer), glass of red, then a half a piece (shared this with my husband, as I did the chili) of Chloe's Italian Apple Cake finishing with coffee ... we are now off to the shops / grocer / market to replenish the cupboards ...

One of my nummy crescent dough cups (roasted pepper/red onion/baby arugula), some cold coffee, & a few supplements (multi, magnesium, L-carnitine, Co Q-10, & B-12)....

Roasted cauliflower with tons of garlic and hot sauce:lick:. Pickled korean-style asparagus with pickled carrots:p

while waiting to have a cup of coffee with my husband who is in the shed fixing a shelf for his sister I am eating some of the many carrots I am chopping for the chili I am going to make ...

Status
Not open for further replies.