Whatcha Eatin?

Rice ramen noodles and spicy Asian peanut sauce topped with Aldi meatless balls, shelled edamame, peas, spinach and chopped roasted peanuts.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
yesterday I was out of groceries (bananas wahhh) and so just had a pita with peanut butter and grape jelly

today is back to oatmeal, soy curl crumbs and berries, huge banana, date etc etc

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I ate too much junk food yesterday so I am being healthy today as I feel quite sick! I just had a cup of cherry tea and some mango for breakfast.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
it is cold and snowing today so I am going to appreciate my noodley soup even more and I bought kale on sale yesterday there is going to be piles of it in it...

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15
I'm having homemade rice paper veggie spring rolls (first time trying to make these) with spinach, carrots, onions, cabbage and marinated tofu dipped in a spicy peanut sauce. I'm also having a side of fresh pineapple chunks. Not bad for my first try. The rolls were a little loose, so I will have to perfect my rolling/folding technique, but they were delicious with the peanut sauce. I did get the paper to the right moisture, so that was good. I will definitely be making more of these. What I like about them is that you can pretty much fill them with anything you can slice up. Nutritious and delicious!

Reactions: Emma JC
it is steel cut oat/split red lentils porridge day - molasses, date, ground flax, frozen cranberries in the pot - topped with berries, banana, turmeric, hemp hearts, walnuts and maple syrup - a side of toast with peanut butter

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15
I had muesli and soya milk with a banana for breakfast.

I'm going to have a Quorn steak bake with broccoli, peas and gravy for lunch.

A banana. I'm waiting for my husband to buy bread and then I will make tofu scramble on toast.

A salad; grated red cabbage & carrots, spicy mock tuna, sliced baked potato with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A slice of ww/rye bread with spread.

A salad; grated red cabbage & carrots, spicy mock tuna, sliced baked potato with vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A slice of ww/rye bread with spread.
I meant to buy that in my shopping as I had a craving for vegan tuna.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas