Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had an idea to make a Vegan version of something reminiscent of hot dogs/sausages, using soaked and cooked soybeans, rolled oats, flax and a variety of spices and liquid smoke. I wound up making it too wet and added a bunch of potato starch to firm it. After cooking a bit to char, the end product had a the texture of a hot dog, but since I didn't add enough of the spice mix it was sort of bland.

That's what I had for breakfast this morning :p

I just had a banana. I'll be having some oatmeal later, but banana and tea for now.

Made pancakes this morning with bisquick and flax.

Bowl of steel cut oatmeal, with ground flax, blueberries, and maple syrup.

Got some gardein breakfast pockets today finally. They were really good. Not much of an egg taste though (it has vegan scramble in it). Also had a primal spicy strip, almond pudding and bread with earth balance.

this morning I made porridge with banana, so good! I love banana for the morning, it gives me energy for a long time :)

smoothie, steel cut oats/berries, toast with peanut butter

Emma JC

Overnight oats (only made in the morning, not at night) with vanilla soy milk, banana, and strawberries in it.

Hash brown sandwiches, with grilled onion and garlic, salt, pepper and ketchup.

I don`t like breakfast. I can`t make myself eat something in the morning. So today I had just a cup of green tea with avocado toast.

I'm having a quick smoothie with frozen berries, banana, spinach, and a tablespoon of peanut butter.

Hash brown sandwiches with homemade mustard, ketchup, Chinese cabbage and broccoli

Homemade mustard=Water, Soaked black mustard seeds, flax seeds, salt, onion, garlic, black pepper, apple cider vinegar, cumin, and tiny bit of sugar and lemon juice.

In the morning I prefer to eat sandwitches with peanut butter, but something else also can be added. You can cover your sandwich with jam or berries, it also tastes good with bannana. Such stuff helps me to get energy at the beginning of a day.

Gardein breakfast pockets, toast and follow your heart vegan egg. First time trying the egg. It was ok. Might be better as an omelette.

I just had a bowl of 50/50 granola and muesli with some ground flax, and a chopped banana on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.