Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 baked Gardein 7-grain tenders dipped in chipotle tobasco sauce, and a cup of plain soy milk

I couldn't wait to eat my tenders. Don't judge me! ;)

Reactions: hopeful
Made some overnight oats I'm having with some fresh mango and ground flax.

Banana bread made with oats (no flour) with some cinnamon-raisin peanut butter and a coconut matcha latte.

Reactions: hopeful
I had this + Toast for breakfast * (minus black salt which didn't have so salt and pepper instead)

* Also didn't add oil, just a small amount of flax seeds that I crushed by blending with chickpeas that were soaked overnight (no need to use flour, overnight soaked chickpeas well blended with a little water work fine).

Worked great. I've done this before, I don't know why I stopped. Twas delicious!

Last edited:
I'm having a spinach, banana, ground flax, and peanut butter shake. I'm using chocolate Ripple to blend it in. O-M-G, these things could make me fat...I'm sure of it. Nothing can taste this good and not make you fat, can it? lol

I had a sprouted grain bagel with guacamole on it. :D

Edited to add: That face was supposed to be a grin, not a cringe.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
The same as yesterday (and it was brunch, not breakfast), except that I put the chickpeas through a Nixtamalization process to add extra minerals, and I also added chili to them.

Pumpkin and flax seed oatmeal with raspberries, a banana and a side of toast.

Raw buckwheat porridge with chia seeds, almond butter, oat milk, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice topped with fresh berries, sliced banana, homemade granola, flaked unsweetened coconut, and pumpkin seeds. That'll be the deal for most of the week until I work through all the porridge.

Overnight oats: 1/3 cup oats, mixed with plant milk, nuts, raisins and ground flax - I have this almost every day! Used to be a porridge eater but this is much less effort to clean up. Have with barley cup or coffee depending on how alive I feel.

I don't think I can even taste the difference between coconut/almond/soya/oat milk any more?

I made a spinach and kale shake with banana and peanut butter.

So you like them, hmm? :)

Breakie was Hash brown sandwiches on wholewheat with caramelized onion, cabbage, lentils, mushrooms and homemade mustard

This morning I am having my leftover oatmeal from earlier this week. It might sound gross, but it actually comes back pretty good with a little nuking. These are steel cut oats. I always make 3-4 portions at a time, to save time.

@Nekodaiden
I like them as long as I don't add ground flax. It makes it too thick, and somewhat disgusting. I do add flax to smoothies with just fruit, berries, etc, but for some reason it gels up with spinach and/or kale.

I made fried rice this morning. Jasmine rice cooked with no chicken bouillon, zucchini, mushrooms and follow your heart vegan egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.