Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having an open-faced peanut butter and banana sandwich while my oatmeal is simmering.

rolled oats, this morning, blueberries, pineapple, strawberries, 2 bananas, flax, greens powder, PB2

Emma JC

Hash brown sandwiches with my homemade mustard, ketchup, some purple cabbage and some roasted tofu, topped off with black salt.

I decided to try something different today: I had hash brown sandwiches again :p with caramelized onion, roasted tofu, lettuce and purple cabbage, my homemade mustard, ketchup.

Oh, and the black salt. Just a little less of it. One thing I've learned about this from yesterday is that it should be used lightly. I added a generous portion to yesterday's breaky and discovered come evening time my emissions :blush: were rather sulfur-y, like eggs. Ok if you or anyone you're around doesn't mind that, of course :grinning: :bomb: :broken_heart:

I just had a smoothie made with two bananas, a pack of frozen açaí, some chocolate soy milk, and some vanilla soy milk. It was delicious.

today was just a smoothie with a very large banana, about 3/4 cup frozen blueberries, a few strawberries, PB2, cocoa, greens powder, flax meal, unsweetened soy milk

Emma JC

Reactions: Nekodaiden
Hash brown sandwiches with my homemade mustard, ketchup, some purple cabbage and some roasted tofu, topped off with black salt.

This again but spinach and cos lettuce instead of the purple cabbage.

I am in the middle of breakfast, which is a bowl of cream of wheat / farina made with hazelnut milk and maple syrup. I had never tried hazelnut milk before, but it is making the cream of wheat SO creamy. It's really good.

I had some french fries and a hasbrown wrap. The wrap was a rosemary tortilla, marmite, slice of tomato, one lettuce leaf, nutritional yeast and mayo.

Hash brown sandwiches with roasted tofu, onion, garlic, spinach and cos lettuce.

I've decided to ditch the hash browns that I buy, because although convenient, they contain 10% oil and I feel I can make something better and more filling myself to freeze for less cost.

Grrr...just got back from Vancouver Island. I was so hungry, as I just had a banana before leaving this morning, so I looked to see what they had in the dinning room. You think I would find some oatmeal? Nada! I didn't even trust the bread, so I sucked it up, and starved. I'm sure I might have found something vegan, but just decided to enjoy the sail instead.

So now I'm having a wrap from my favorite raw vegan deli. I'm calling it brunch.

Had a hasbrown wrap this morning. Rosemary tortilla, portabella mushroom, mayo, nutri yeast and garlic powder.

@amberfunk

That sounds tasty.

I'm just having steel cut oats and fresh fruit again. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I do, but that wrap just sounded like a tasty treat....and I love mushrooms :)

Reactions: amberfunk
Status
Not open for further replies.