Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made enough steel cut oatmeal for 3 days, so more of that today, with some fresh blue and black berries, topped with a couple tablespoons of ground flax, and a ripe banana.

Reactions: Lou
I am currently eating farina made with soy milk. With maple syrup.

Made an oatmeal smoothie bowl. Finally got a way to love oatmeal.
I am a huge fan of over night oats. Mainly because I get lazy in the morning, but you can add different flavors based on what you're in the mood for or what is fresh at the market

Reactions: Lou
Usually, I do not have time for breakfast, as I need to go to work quickly, but I regret it, as breakfast is the main thing, it gives you so much energy and you will feel better during the day. I bless those moments when I have time for breakfast, and usually I have fried bananas with oats if I want sth sweet or I am making guacamole (avocado, olive oil, tomatoes, salt and lemon) with breads that not contain extra things( I mean eggs, etc). Also, I can add some vegetables which is awesome and quick way to have a breakfast! Actually, food means love for me. I adore eating and I am eager to try new, but easy recipes!

This morning, I had oatmeal with soy milk and brown sugar.

I just had a banana. My stomach is a bit off this morning. Hopefully, I will have a better appetite by lunch.

I had oatmeal with soy milk and brown sugar. Awhile later I had watermelon.

I feel much better today. I'm just having my morning tea, but oatmeal will be soon to follow :)

I had about three bites of a pear, but it was not ripe enough. Then I had some granola with soy milk.

@hopeful

I had the same problem with some plums from my backyard. They're just not quite ripe enough. Unfortunately my pear tree didn't produce this year. I got a bumper crop of apples and plums though.

I'm having oatmeal this morning. I have tons of fresh frozen black berries, so I will add some of those, with some ground flax on top.

@Veganite

I can just imagine how great it would to have fruit trees right in my backyard! Too bad the pears didn't work out this year. Apples and plums are quite tasty though!

Reactions: Veganite
Cascadian Farm Organic "Fruity Os" w/soy milk - they're like organic vegan Fruit Loops and were on sale at the co-op. They make a tasty snack but as breakfast they don't last long by themselves. I got hungry too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.