Rapeseed Oil

if you don't like it maybe you could use it to start any fires you may want to start, if you have a fireplace...etc.

I use canola also. I think I just want to see if there's a difference in the "good stuff", lol.

Reactions: ledboots
Know why I asked? Because I did a really silly thing...true confession.

I'm at the grocery store in the oil aisle. I look up and see this cool bottle of "grapeseed" oil...imported from France. I get all excited. I buy it. I come home and taste it...really good, mild flavor. I come back here to post a pic and realize, "rapeseed" oil, not "grapeseed" oil.

Go ahead...laugh at my expense. I most certainly laughed at myself. I can be such a duh head sometimes! [emoji38]

Know why I asked? Because I did a really silly thing...true confession.

I'm at the grocery store in the oil aisle. I look up and see this cool bottle of "grapeseed" oil...imported from France. I get all excited. I buy it. I come home and taste it...really good, mild flavor. I come back here to post a pic and realize, "rapeseed" oil, not "grapeseed" oil.

Go ahead...laugh at my expense. I most certainly laughed at myself. I can be such a duh head sometimes! [emoji38]

rapeseed oil home.jpg

Lol - cut out the picture.:p