Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

my honey made green lentil soup last night - he puts a lot less ingredients in then I would and so it was good but not great - he put in one carrot, one piece of celery, an onion and spices - I could have put a can of tomatoes, a can of pumpkin puree, more carrots, a parsnip, more celery and potatoes - we had it with whole grain baguette

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
I made a Vivera pink seafood fillet in the AF served with tiny Jersey Royals plus spread and sea salt, peas and a red cabbage
slaw with Dijon vinaigrette/yeast flakes and pumpkin seeds.

Vanilla Swedish Glace with strawberries.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
rice in the cooker with raisins, fennel seeds, garlic powder, turmeric/pepper, with Indian Tasty Bites - for dessert a tiny piece of dk chocolate, brazil nut, almonds, roasted pumpkin seeds

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15
It is local vegan restaurant takeaway pizza night as it is Tuesday. My husband had the usual pesto one and I tried a new veggie one. It was really nice, but I prefer the pesto. I still think in the next two weeks I will try the other two pizzas I haven't tried yet.

Dinner can be hot or cold. Quinoa, Sheet pan sweet potato, black beans, yellow squash, onion, not sheet pan (slightly wilted not baked) spinach, olives and lots of spices.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Last night was baby roast potatoes made in the af ( OK but not as good as in the oven) steamed broccoli withe evo/yeast flakes, sliced white protein seasoned with lemon and herbs. It’s a Swiss Pb brand which has the same consistency as chicken.

Fresh pineapple.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
last night was Taco Wednesday - a package of ground Gusta and a can of black beans, onions, jalapeno, spices plus pico (green onions, cherry tomatoes, cilantro and kalamata olives), cheez shreds, salsa

lots of leftover smeat so will likely have it in burritos tonight to use it up and the cilantro as it never lasts long

Emma JC

we also had leftovers... the smeat from the tacos we put into wraps and made burritos - also a few cheez shreds inside the wraps and then we made a huge pica for the top and further chopped some kale and piled that on top of it all with some salsa and a few more cheez shreds - it was delicious

Emma JC

Indian dahl, via red kidney beans, cubed tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, red pepper, red lentils, Indian spices, green onions and broccoli.

Reactions: Emma JC
Last night was baby roast potatoes made in the af ( OK but not as good as in the oven) steamed broccoli withe evo/yeast flakes, sliced white protein seasoned with lemon and herbs. It’s a Swiss Pb brand which has the same consistency as chicken.

Fresh pineapple.
Can you link this 'sliced white protein' please?