Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Friday night was pizza night with the usual toppings although I used leftover spaghetti sauce instead of pizza sauce... fresh basil, mushrooms, pineapple, green olives, very thinly sliced sausage, cheez shreds and oelek hot sauce on top when served.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I have a craving....I'm making Impossible meatballs tonight, but I'm skewering and grilling them first. Then they're going into my homemade marinara sauce to simmer after grilling. I'll serve this on some fresh pasta.

Saturday we had the amazing tomato/basil/garlic spaghettini again - I am going to be sad when my basil plant is eaten completely... last night we had rice with curry masala / two cans of chick peas, onion, bell pepper, coconut milk, oat milk, green peas - made lots there is some nice leftovers

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and Brian W
I will be having the leftovers from veggie fajitas that I had at a restaurant yesterday. I think I will add the rest of my chik'n-fried tofu from Whole Foods to the veggies -- and more hot sauce. :D

Reactions: Emma JC and Brian W
"Pizza" veggie pasta.
Onions, garlic, tomatoes cooked down with red wine, balsamic vinegar, then zucchini, yellow squash, and the field roast pepperoni with gf rotini pasta and nooch.
I ate too much.

I bought some different pizza bases from the health food shop and I'm having pizza with vegan cheese and bacon and olives.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15