The Weather.

It is much cooler again today which is a relief. I only really like the temps to be between 18 and 24.

Reactions: PTree15
How is it possible that the humidity is lower in key west than it is here? It's 76% there and 91% here. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Friendly
Lovely coolish/warm weather. Yesterday was perfect as I had met a friend in the city. We went to the Roundhill pub and met many vegans from both Cambridgshire and London. They are all planning to come back as they loved the city and all of the vegan eateries.

We then went to Churchill square and sat outside a cafe in the baking sun and yet had a chat with an elderly gentlemen.

Today will be brutal...hot and humid with a high of 89f/32c.
Then we cool down considerably by at least 15 degrees but it will be raining. Go figure. This had been the worst summer since I've moved here. I'm literally doing very little socializing unless it's indoors. I won't even go to the senior music group because they are outdoors now or our weekly concerts on the green.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
The other day N E Ohio was under a tornado watch. We really got lucky-we had the winds and downpour for a short time, twice, but there were definitely touch downs and a lot of damage and power outages!
Today is cooler and overcast.

Thinking of @SuicideBlonde :hug:

• Friendly
They better get you that AC!
The unit in the living room is working so I have been running that one full blast with a fan pointed into the bedroom to try to get cool air in there. I tried leaving the bedroom door open the other night but the cats bothered me all night so last night I just put the fan on me and shut the door as usual. Wasn't too bad but still not the best sleeping as I like it cold.

It is lovely and sunny and not too hot at 25. I went for a walk to the beach and back listening to a podcast this morning. The tide was out as usual!

Really nice the last two days. Today was great. I have the windows open.