The Weather.

We have yet another day with a heat advisory. Highs in the 90s with a real-feel of 100 or so. Bleh. I can't stand this weather, lol.
It's so gross and it's not even as bad here as it is by you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tom L.
It is very warm today. I'm going to go to Kent this weekend and it is meant to be hotter than Ibiza!

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
We've been having day after day of mid to upper 80 degree weather with very high humidity. It's gross. I pretty much hibernate. My friends are doing the beach and outdoor concerts and I'm like, no thanks, I'll pass lol. It's just not my thing to be outside on hot, humid days.
#karenlovessnow

It's cloudy and drizzly today. I think we are getting more showers later. It rained overnight, but so far it hasn't done much this morning. We do need the rain.

Sunny with a blue sky. It is going to go up to 24 later. I don't mind these types of temperatures.

Reactions: PTree15
Dreary day. Some showers. Possible thunderstorm. I'm supposed to go on a sunset cruise. Not sure if it will be canceled. I'm hoping they cancel if there's any chance of thunder between 6-8 pm.

Dreary day. Some showers. Possible thunderstorm. I'm supposed to go on a sunset cruise. Not sure if it will be canceled. I'm hoping they cancel if there's any chance of thunder between 6-8 pm.
Aww, I hope they can reschedule and you get to go. It is indeed dreary.

Reactions: KLS52