The Weather.

@KLS52 Just when we kinda/sorta/almost/O.K.-not-really adapt to the torridity (is that a word?), the weather throws us a curve. I think "intemperate" would be a more accurate label for the climate in our area: "Arctic, Subarctic, Intemperate, Subtropical, Tropical". (not sure I named the climate zones right and I didn't feel like pestering Mr Google).

• Haha
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
It was too hot yesterday, it was almost 27 in my living room when I was watching the football.

We had a crazy storm come through out of nowhere around 10:30 p.m. last night. I got a phone alert to take cover away from windows for a thunderstorm with 80 mph gusts! It was nuts for about 20 minutes, and thankfully the power stayed on. There was a ridiculous amount of lightning and sideways rain. Wind gusts of 77 mph were recorded at Bradley Airport, which is about 20 minutes from me. I'm so glad it didn't last long. Today is sunny, and it's supposed to be less humid.

• Wow
Reactions: Chryssie
We got some strong thunderstorms in the early evening yesterday and got some needed rain. More of the same today as that is the typical summer pattern. The heat indexes are over 100.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15