The Weather.

It feels very warm outside. The BBC sayd it is 23, but it feels hotter than that to me. Monday and Tuesday are meant to be 25 and 26.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
There are yellow warnings of thunderstorms here, but it looks very mild and sunny at the moment.

• Friendly
We got some thunderstorms yesterday afternoon that were pretty intense with quite a bit of rain. Typical for summer in Florida! Now we are watching the tropics as there is a system beginning to develop out there.

26 C here in Saltdean. I went to the beach and the charity shops but came back quickly as it’s nice and cool inside the house.

I was ill all day yesterday with a stomach bug so am recovering.

I can’t complain about the weather because where I usually live it’s 36 C. They are expecting 38 at the WE.🥵

26 C here in Saltdean. I went to the beach and the charity shops but came back quickly as it’s nice and cool inside the house.

I was ill all day yesterday with a stomach bug so am recovering.

I can’t complain about the weather because where I usually live it’s 36 C. They are expecting 38 at the WE.🥵
Boo on the stomach bug. I hope you feel better soon, @shyvas.
It's supposed to be stormy this afternoon. Right now, it's sunny, hot and humid.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
Yikes, @Chryssie, stay safe!

The weather is gross today, lol. Hot and humid. We have a heat advisory (it's in the 90s right now, bleh), and it's been a little stormy. We had one downpour and more are supposedly coming.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
Yikes, @Chryssie, stay safe!

The weather is gross today, lol. Hot and humid. We have a heat advisory (it's in the 90s right now, bleh), and it's been a little stormy. We had one downpour and more are supposedly coming.
Same here only no rain, unless it's on its way. I don't even look at the weather anymore. 🤢

• Sad
Same stuff, different day, lol. I'm hoping to at least sit on my deck for a little while tonight, but it's still pretty sticky out. And the heat advisory goes until 7 p.m.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52