The Weather.

It was very warm yesterday at 32. It is meant to get up to 27 today.

It feels much cooler. 16 at the moment. It won't be long before I'm complaining it is too cold, after complaining that it is too hot. :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
It felt quite a lot cooler yesterday. I had to put socks on while I was watching TV. I was supposed to be meeting my local friend for a walk on Friday, but it is meant to rain so I will reschedule her for next week.

It almost feels like fall, especially in the morning/evening. I hate the heat but not ready for fall just yet.
It feels like that here as well, but I welcome each season as it arrives because I can enjoy all that is beautiful about it. I really love the transitions from one season to the next and the transitions to spring and to autumn are my favourites.

• Love
Reactions: KLS52
I love Fall and Winter best. Then Summer. I think Spring is my least favorite (but that's not to say I don't like it) because we don't really get Spring here. And it's usually a wet muddy mess.

Reactions: Brian W
I love Fall and Winter best. Then Summer. I think Spring is my least favorite (but that's not to say I don't like it) because we don't really get Spring here. And it's usually a wet muddy mess.
Our spring is usually very short compared to when I lived in the UK which saddens me a little, but it is still beautiful.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Day three of Autumn-like weather...more in the mornings as it does warm up by afternoon. But it's not hot and sticky like it's been all summer. It's sooooo nice. But we're getting hot again by next week. 😞

I wish it could stay like this for a month. We don't get nearly enough really nice days.

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15
It looks like we might get some rain today. There has been scattered storms all around all week but has missed us. We could use some rain.

It is very warm here. 27. I went for a long walk this morning and feel very tired now. I'm putting my feet in cold water to try and cool down.

I'm sitting in my living room listening to an audiobook and I'm dripping sweat lol. Sorry for the graphic 😂

We're supposed to get a heavy thunderstorm but looking at the hourly, it's only 51% chance. And the radar has no rain in sight. 🤔 I hope we get something because it looks like it will cool down a bit over the next few days. 🤞🏻
IMG_1759.jpeg

It was hot as usual today and threatened rain but we didn't get a drop here. I know some places got storms but they moved around me.

I'm sitting in my living room listening to an audiobook and I'm dripping sweat lol. Sorry for the graphic 😂

We're supposed to get a heavy thunderstorm but looking at the hourly, it's only 51% chance. And the radar has no rain in sight. 🤔 I hope we get something because it looks like it will cool down a bit over the next few days. 🤞🏻
View attachment 30977
Absolutely gross out today, lol! Am looking forward to the cooler weather.