Religion Veg living in the Bible

peacefulveglady

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
You can adjust this thread to better suit this topic, I don't know how to put it or start it but , I wanted to start a thread to share what my husband found out.

My husband and I been watching my Favorite Jesus movie Jesus of Nazereth that was made back in the 70's. However, on the DVD in the extra's they explained what the diet of that time was for the poor , they hardly had ate animal flesh (meat) because it was a food of the rich and it was extremely expensive.
I don't want to debate this but, I seen in the past that people was wondering about Christians and Veganism. I think we are all suppose to be Vegan and was created.

One thing I though: if Jesus could turn water into wine, then all he would need as a diet would be vegan food. If he ingested the right elements, like cobalt, he could synthesise his own B12 etc......but maybe he wouldn't even need to eat. I have a sort of faith in all those sorts of miracles, but those sort of things are outside my day to day, or even my whole life's experience, so sometimes I doubt, but I can accept that all sorts of things may be possible.

It's a bit like the Matrix, where Neo was an obvious sort of Jesus analogy; all you have to know is how the system works, at a deeper level, and then you can fly and stuff.