Vegan frozen yogurt at TCBY? Get out!

1560432_10151977685502690_1010672766_n.png
They finally added Vanilla.

OMG! I'm so excited! I may have to go tomorrow, even in the freezing cold! I'll call first, though, to make sure they have it.
If I had one close by I'd want to try a chocolate/vanilla mix. I used to do that with Wendy's Frosties and they were awesome. Thinking about ice cream right now makes me shiver . I admire your vegan froyo dedication to brave the frigid temperatures for some frigid sugary goodness.

Reactions: KLS52 and Amy SF
I still haven't tried this yet, lol. The place is 12 miles away. I really should go. :D I, too, would love a vanilla-chocolate swirl. That sounds great.

I wish that it could pop out of the computer. I'll try and look up a tcby during my trip to California.:D

California sounds like a vegan heaven so even if you don't find a TCBY, you could probably find some vegan soft serve in other places.

California sounds like a vegan heaven so even if you don't find a TCBY, you could probably find some vegan soft serve in other places.

Amazing as it sounds, I have never found vegan yogurt in any of the Frozen Yogurt places that I've been too. I have it for lunch every day when I go out and despite going to different places I've never seen a tcby.