What can I make with...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help seeing bs as an acronym for bullsh*t :rofl:

But, when reading them as butternut squash, they sound delicious! I like the tart idea.

There is a recipe in the Holiday/Festive sub. You could change it by reducing the amount of mushrooms and adding more BS.

I have a swede and don't really know what to do with it, I know I can boil, roast or steam it, but don't know what it goes best with.

Any suggestions? :)

I have a swede and don't really know what to do with it, I know I can boil, roast or steam it, but don't know what it goes best with.

Any suggestions? :)

I really hate swede. But my mum always turns it into a swede and carrot mash. It also makes good stews (or it would, if it were not a devil vegetable).

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353589996772.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353589996772.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 121
Thanks everyone. :D

I've decided on a hearty vegetable and barley stew, I've found a few recipe's online and have been picking and choosing bits I like from all of them to make my own. My mum for vegetarian suet for dumplings ages ago so I'm hoping these are vegan, but if not I will have some bread for dippy dipping with it :lick:

I'm loving the idea's of having it with mash on sheperds pie and OH MY LORD it does look yummy roasted. Anything tastes better roasted.

What's a swede rissole shyvas? I googled it but coukdn't find a swede version, only beef ones and such. I've never heard of them before. Do you have a recipe?

Reactions: AeryFairy
Lots of pears, very ripe. Want to do something quick and easy with them all tonight. Already have a fruit pie in the fridge.

Lots of pears, very ripe. Want to do something quick and easy with them all tonight. Already have a fruit pie in the fridge.

A pear and chocolate cobbler. Details are in the Recipe section.
A warm pear salad - in the salad section.

I have the most ridiculous amount of carrots.

I don't want to make soup with them.

Help. Before I drown in carrots.

Status
Not open for further replies.