Whatcha Eatin?

I feel quite full up from breakfast, but when I have lunch I am going to have the Plant Menu Pulled BBQ No Pork Chunks I bought from Aldi. I bought some pitta breads and baby spinach this morning and I will put fried onions and cherry tomatoes in there too.

pretty sure it is a noodley soup day...

it wasn't - I had the leftover lentil soup with more pumpernickel bread and lemon juice on top and it was amazing still, definitely making more soon

today is going to be oatmeal, not sure yet if it will be steel cut or rolled oats but there will be bananas and berries involved

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Love
Reactions: silva and Tom L.
We went out to a small Mexican eaterie in Claremont yesterday for lunch. I had a cactus taco which I didn`t care for.
No idea what the cactus tasted like as it was doused in hot sauce and had tinned green beans as a filling. So very disappointing.:(

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I always think your breakfasts sound really nice.:)

yesterday we added a half can of black beans that were in the fridge to the canned breakfast beans and it made it very hardy, tasty and even more filling

today is definitely a noodley soup day....

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: alleycat
Breakfast was weird: rye bread, some dry-roasted unsalted peanuts, raw sunflower kernels, soymilk, and a new variety of apple (Sensa) I got from the Farmer's market. The apple was good: sweet and crisp, not as tangy as the varieties I usually get. (At least I think it's a new variety- there's a farm in this area that has MANY varieties of apple- many of them heirloom varieties, but I wasn't familiar with many of them, and I've lost count! They also have many of the more common varieties too.)