Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

Veggie ChickPea stoup - a couple of potatoes, carrot, 1/2 parsnip, onion, and a bunch of other veggies, chickpeas and at the end I threw in some leftover rice and it was just a good hearty meal - choc piece and nuts and pumpkins seeds for dessert.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

We are having takeaway pizza as the local restaurant is celebrating 4 years being open. It is buy one get one free and we are both getting the pesto pizza.

Bhuna curry from a jar. I added some Aldo no chick breasts and sweet potatoes. Served with brown basmati rice, yogurt and sliced bananas.

Strawberries and passion fruit with Alpro soya and sweetener.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
Indian chickpea fritters (Masala Vada), fries and salad. M will probably have some of her sauce (Vegan Greek Yoghurt, vegan mayo and lime pickle) and I will probably have some mango chutney.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I was so hungry as I missed lunch today and so I got home and had a ready made vegan pizza. I jazzed it up by putting red bell pepper and a red chilli on top along with some hot sauce. I had a cucumber, tomato and basil salad with balsamic glaze too.

was out for the day and so stopped in at a Basil Box and brought home a Spicy Vegan Phad Thai each and we split some vegan veggie rolls - it was tasty although I had to drive 1/2 hour after getting it so the noodles were kinda stuck together - man, I am so happy we don't eat out much as it cost me almost $50 for this dinner and that is from a kind of fast food type place.... geesh

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I'm going to grill some veggie skewers on the barbie tonight. I just brush them with a little salad dressing. In this case I bought some Yeshi Chipotle dressing that was on sale for this. They are not only delicious, but they look nice. I'm just going to make some plain basmati rice to serve them with. It will all make for excellent leftovers.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
@Emma JC That IS expensive for dinner. I've never had Pad Thai, but I'll have to try it. There aren't too many foods I don't like (those being cilantro, licorice or anise, and Tootsie Rolls- and I'd eat them rather than let the meal go to waste).

Reactions: Emma JC
I have leftover Chinese from dinner out with my sister and cousin: spicy tofu (not enough heat for me, but it was still tasty) with a nice variety of veggies. It was very good, despite the heat sort of missing from the dish. It had broccoli, pea pods, celery, carrots, green and red peppers and water chestnuts. I asked for no mushrooms, so that was good. And I gave the green peppers to my cousin because I can't really eat them anymore, as they bother my stomach. The red ones are OK, though. :)

Reactions: Tom L. and Emma JC