Supper/Dinner Time! What's on the menu ?

as I had my very large noodley soup for brunch, last night we had split the last quarter of our watermelon, then I made 2 quick and simple pitzas (w/w pita pizzas with just some pizza sauce, a few shreds of cheez, green olives) and dipped it in hummus and then had a few blue tortilla chips in the hummus too

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: PTree15
I made a garlic and chilli salt and pepper tofu stir fry as I'm trying to cut back on how much we eat out. It wasn't as nice as the one I get from the Chinese so I have to improve next time. It was still quite tasty. I'm going to have a lemon dessert later.

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I may make a pasta dish with leftover soy curls taco filling, maybe like a chop suey or something. Or, I may freeze the taco filling and have something else, though I'm not sure what. :D

Reactions: Emma JC
Made a really disappointing "curry". I thought using the frozen Asian veg blend from Aldi would be a good idea--it was not. Too watery, and just nothing seemed right.
I should leave curry as something to get as a take out. We have many great Indian restaurants

• Friendly
Last night was a slaw; grated red cabbage, carrots, radishes with avocado, Dijon/evo vinaigrette , pumpkin seeds and yeast flakes.
A mini no pork pie.

A white nectarine and some white grapes.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
ummm not much of a dinner as we had a snack of corn chips late afternoon - my honey made himself some soup and I had a small amount of penne and put a spicy peanut sauce on it

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15
I didn't have any exciting ideas over the weekend, so Sunday I cooked elbow macaroni and had it with Bertolli(?) primavera sauce, and a little canola oil drizzled on, with "Silk" original soymilk to drink. I had leftovers for lunch today.

Breaded Happiest Shrimpee made in the AF, served with baby potatoes and Flora plus some peas with eco and yeast flakes.
I also made a sauce for the shrimpee; part mayonnaise part soya yogurt with a dash of Dijon mustard.

Strawberries and Alpro soya yogurt with sweetener.

it was my honey's birthday last night and he was sweet enough to cook his own supper with me a sous chef - we took a pack of Gusta ground and mixed in some black beans, onions, jalapeno, spices etc and made burritos with pico (green onions, cherry tomatoes, olives and parsley) and then topped with chopped arugula and some cheez shreds - cherry pie for dessert

Emma JC

There's fresh local corn on the cob available everywhere right now. We have some of the best tasting corn I've ever had. I'm off to buy a baker's dozen for dinner. Well, not all of them for dinner. I think I'll do a Mexi-style street corn recipe on the grill.

Ww organic fusilli in a light sauce made with Aldo protein balls, roast red peppers reduced to a compote with garlic/ onion powder/ smoked paprika/fresh bay leaves/smoked chipotle flakes served with yeast flakes/melted Cheddarton plus a sprinkle of Lidl Parmesan style and a drizzle of evo.

A white nectarine.