The Weather.

I'm so cold. It's already been 60F in the house. That's too cold for me but I refuse to turn the heat on yet. It's chilly outside this morning. I think I will wear my coat when I go for my walk.
IMG_2433.jpeg

Thanks @Lou. Your formula worked perfectly although I did double check it with the app because technically half of 11 is 5.5 and wasn't sure if I should round up or down lol.

It is going to be a beautiful day here today with highs around 80. There is still no power at TJ Maxx. I just talked to a manager and some people are working putting out stuff by emergency lights. I can't do the cash office with no power so unless I get a call that the power is back, I get another holiday.

SuicideBlonde said to tell everyone she is ok. She did have a tree fall on her husbands jeep and she is without power and water but she's hanging in there! 💙

Thank you so much for the update - I have been thinking of her and am so happy to hear she is okay.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
I'm wearing my winter jacket lol. And I'm already up to two additional layers under my shirt lol. And thermals under my jeans!