Today's Vegan Menu (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toasted Italian bread with peanut butter and jelly, tea
Squash soup with crackers
Dinner was at my new favorite Chinese restaurant with the big vegan menu: General Tso's vegan chik'n with steamed broccoli and white rice (And I have leftovers :) )
Chocolate mousse

Half an English muffin with peanut butter, banana and iced coffee with almond milk
Sandwich (hard roll) of avocado, spinach, roasted red peppers, red onion, pickles, tomatoes and dijon mustard; potato chips
Tea with apple cinnamon cookies
Leftover Chinese: General Tso's vegan chik'n; pasta with spicy peanut sauce

Apple with peanut butter, tea
Squash soup with crackers, Thai cabbage (from my work cafeteria, basically boiled with some spices and pepper)
Pasta with homemade sauce; garlic bread; salad topped with Italian dressing.
I think I will have popcorn and hot cocoa for a snack tonight.

Lunch was homemade onion soup and some leftover roasted root veggies in a balsamic reduction over seasoned collard greens.
Dinner is going to be a huge mixed veggie salad and some mung bean pasta with a ratatouille sauce and a couple of raw date, coconut and carob truffles for dessert.

Tall soy vanilla latte from Starbucks, banana with peanut butter
Salad of spinach, broccoli, banana peppers, chickpeas, tomatoes and shredded carrots with olive oil and red-wine vinegar; roasted potatoes
Mac n' cheese and a small salad with Italian dressing

Breakfast was seeded toast with melty cheeze and then a pink grapefruit and a tangerine. Green tea.

I did some batch cooking so I have food in the fridge that just needs reheating and I made a three bean chili and then used the leftovers to make stuffed peppers.
2013-11-16115825_zpscb01cc0d.jpg

Lunch will be two of the stuffed peppers with a salad of avocado, celery, tomatoes and lettuce and a glass of wine.

I haven't decided what to have for dinner yet.

Breakfast was seeded toast with melty cheeze and then a pink grapefruit and a tangerine. Green tea.

I did some batch cooking so I have food in the fridge that just needs reheating and I made a three bean chili and then used the leftovers to make stuffed peppers.
2013-11-16115825_zpscb01cc0d.jpg

Lunch will be two of the stuffed peppers with a salad of avocado, celery, tomatoes and lettuce and a glass of wine.

I haven't decided what to have for dinner yet.

I like the look of those peppers Molls. Everything sounds perfect.

Reactions: ledboots
Those stuffed peppers look amazing! :D I should invite myself over for dinner, haha.

For diner im having Frys hotdogs in buns with onions mustard and ketchup and homemade chips. I'm giving them to the omni parents as they're pretty close to meat hotdogs from what I can remember - that fact should be concerning for any 'meat' hot dog fans haha

:p
For diner im having Frys hotdogs in buns with onions mustard and ketchup and homemade chips. I'm giving them to the omni parents as they're pretty close to meat hotdogs from what I can remember - that fact should be concerning for any 'meat' hot dog fans haha

That sounds nice (minus the ketchup for me) and I'm sure that they taste better the than the 'real' ones.

Nice to see you back !

B: Oatmeal with flax seeds, hemp seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, dried blueberries, cinnamon and almond milk.
L/D: Quinoa salad with sweet potato, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, chickpeas, celery, red peppers, carrots, spinach and hummus for dressing.
Snack: Apple, iced soy green tea latte no syrup and shaken. I was being bad getting this :D But a ton of people were getting green tea lattes at work today, so I was itching for some matcha~

Tomorrow will likely be the exact same thing. I made enough of that salad to last a couple days, haha. :)

Reactions: PTree15
Status
Not open for further replies.