Not open for further replies.
Yesterday:
Tall soy vanilla latte from Starbucks, apple with peanut butter
Half a pepper, onion and Daiya panini on ciabatta bread, home fries
Veggie chili with brown rice
Hummus and pretzels

B: Red pepper houmous on toast
Snack: Alpro chocolate dessert and a tangerine
L: I'm having pasta with green beans, onion and sweetcorn with tomato chili sauce, garlic bread and salad.

:lick:

I'm not sure about dinner yet.

Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
B: Oatmeal, soya milk, banana
L: Pumpkin chili with rice
S1: Nakd bar (the "banana bread" one)
S2: Orange (not actually consumed yet)
D: Don't know yet! But it is World Vegan Day, so I have high hopes. Oh, and I have some beer in the fridge.

Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
I tried this vegan place in Hartford for lunch with a friend today called Fire & Spice and it was pretty good! It was like vegan comfort food:
Jerk tofu (wicked good!), yellow rice and sauteed kale. For an appetizer we had potato samosas, which were quite good.
Dinner was a Daiya grilled cheese on sprouted bread with a side of hummus and carrots.
I haven't had dessert yet. Not sure what it will be...maybe some chocolate.

I tried this vegan place in Hartford for lunch with a friend today called Fire & Spice and it was pretty good! It was like vegan comfort food:
Jerk tofu (wicked good!), yellow rice and sauteed kale. For an appetizer we had potato samosas, which were quite good.
Dinner was a Daiya grilled cheese on sprouted bread with a side of hummus and carrots.
I haven't had dessert yet. Not sure what it will be...maybe some chocolate.

I like the sound of your dinner.

Reactions: PTree15
Yesterday:
Apple cinnamon tofu bake, tea
The last of the Chinese takeout (spicy "beef" with peanuts over white rice)
Garlic Ciabatta bread
Hummus and carrots
Apple with peanut butter

Today:
Apple cinnamon tofu bake, tea
Veggie chili over white rice with a sprinkling of Daiya cheddar on top
Pesto over angel hair pasta; garlic bread; salad topped with homemade Italian dressing
I am making my banana ice cream tonight, and I will top it with maple syrup. :drool::lick:

Banana-peanut butter-chocolate smoothie
Apple cinnamon tofu bake
Hummus and pretzels
Undecided on dinner: It could be leftovers (pesto pasta with garlic bread), or maybe a black bean burger with roasted potatoes and greens, or veggie chili with cornbread. I'm craving starchy food lately. Must be the change of the seasons.
Oh, and I am making vegan chocolate mousse tonight! My store finally stocked up on silken tofu!

Reactions: KLS52
Banana-peanut butter-chocolate smoothie
Apple cinnamon tofu bake
Hummus and pretzels
Undecided on dinner: It could be leftovers (pesto pasta with garlic bread), or maybe a black bean burger with roasted potatoes and greens, or veggie chili with cornbread. I'm craving starchy food lately. Must be the change of the seasons.
Oh, and I am making vegan chocolate mousse tonight! My store finally stocked up on silken tofu!

mmm LOVE chocolate mousse made with silken tofu!!

Reactions: PTree15
B - Porridge with blueberries
S - Fruity 9bar (saw on the website they have 20% off their fruit 9bars which are vegan so bought a whole bunch)
L - Sweet potato and Quinoa with some beans and sauce
D - Haven't got that far yet - possibly vegan curry, with courgette, squash, peppers etc.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Digestive wheat biscuits, apple, tea
Squash soup, salad of mixed greens topped with Italian dressing
Pesto with angel hair pasta, garlic bread, tomato-basil salad
Chocolate mousse

:lick:
B - Porridge with blueberries
S - Fruity 9bar (saw on the website they have 20% off their fruit 9bars which are vegan so bought a whole bunch)
L - Sweet potato and Quinoa with some beans and sauce
D - Haven't got that far yet - possibly vegan curry, with courgette, squash, peppers etc.

I enjoy porridge with blueberries with a drizzle of sf pancake syrup.

Reactions: HannahJ
;)
It's all still very surreal. I don't even think my home purchase has fully sunk in yet.

It really is exciting isn't it ? I still remember the day I moved into my brand new flat. It is a feeling that is unique saying to your-self 'this is at long last my very own home'.

B - Porridge with vanilla soya milk. French press strong coffee with vanilla soya milk and stevia
S - Green grapes
L - sliced fennel with evo/by flakes. Banana and multi juice soya protein smoothie
D - A bowl of flat green beans with spicy sauteed minced tofu. Pesimmon/sharron fruit and some plain chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.