Today's Vegan Menu (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the blueberries! They were on sale again this week, so I bought a big container. And more iced coffee. It's a scorcher outside. Too hot for the hot stuff.
Chickpea salad sandwich on Italian bread with lettuce, tomatoes and dill pickles; tortilla chips
Dinner will be a salad of spinach, lettuce, carrots, green olives, pepperoncini, yellow squash and walnuts topped with Italian dressing.
I finally found non-honey graham crackers that I can eat, so I might have a couple of squares with some tea for dessert.

Reactions: Poppy and Val
Blueberries, banana, hot coffee
Chickpea salad sandwich on Italian bread with lettuce, tomatoes and dill pickles; tortilla chips
Dinner will be zucchini cakes with vegan tartar sauce, sautéed bok choi, Daiya mac and cheez and a side salad.
Lemon cookies for dessert.

Reactions: Val
Breakfast - Rooibos tea and a soya milk and banana smoothie.
Brunch - Toast with sunflower spread and Marmite.

Lunch - I had some leftover black bean stew, but it was too hot to eat that. I made a salad with white beans, red onion, tomatoes and sweetcorn with a pesto and mayo dressing.

Dinner will be a spicy beanburger in a bun with salad and probably ice cream with fresh fruit for dessert. I have lots of fruit at the moment. Wine.:cool:

Snacks - pistachio nuts and more tea and lots of water.:)

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Clementines, black coffee
Peanut butter and saltines
Leftover spicy tofu and rice; small salad with Italian dressing
Dinner will be more Thanksgiving Day leftovers: chickpea cutlet, cranberry sauce, squash apple bake, sweet potato casserole and garlic mashed potatoes.
I don't think there will be room for dessert. :D

Breakfast - tofu scramble on toast with spinach. Banana. A cup of tea, without sugar, as I'm trying to drink tea without it from now on.

Lunch was the sweet potato falafel and smashed beets box from Pret, yuck, I definitely will not be buying that again!:yuck:

I had a pot of herbal tea when I got in as it was very cold out again today. An apple and a packet of crisps.

I'm not sure about dinner, I was going to cook something, but I'm knackered so I might just have a tin of Amy's soup with bread.

Tea
Hummus with pretzels
Chickpea salad sandwich on a kaiser roll
Spaghetti with eggplant balls and sauce; small salad of mixed greens, cucumbers, olives, pepperoncini and onions topped with Italian dressing
Sugar cookies for dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.