Today's Vegan Menu (2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B- Hot cereal and coffee with cashew milk
L- a pre-made salad from Trader Joe's (I was out running errands and long overdue for food) It had baby spinach, carrot, tomatoes, quinoa, edamame, chickpeas, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds and a ginger carrot miso dressing
D- Eggplant, potato and Gardein crispy chicken tenders baked and topped with marinara sauce and a slice of Chao cheese

If I am still hungry later, I may have a couple of the pumpkin oreo-style cookies I got at Trader Joe's. Pumpkin spice cookies with a pumpkin cream filling. Way better than seasonal Oreos...

Reactions: PTree15
Banana with peanut butter
Iced coffee with soy milk and cinnamon
Peanut and avocado sushi roll (Yahoo for Sushi Monday at the work cafeteria!)
Dinner will be some leftovers: Ziti with marinara sauce, potato leek soup and maybe and ear of corn.

Vanilla soy latte from Starbucks, banana with peanut butter
Wrap with lettuce, tomatoes, banana peppers, spinach and avocado with a little spicy mustard mixed in; potato chips and a pickle
Dinner will be Gardein fishless filets with vegan tartar sauce, corn on the cob and steamed broccoli.
Dessert will be apple cake topped with brown sugar glaze.

I need to eat more healthily as I ate junk all weekend:D

B - Toast with peanut butter and two cups of gingerbread tea.

Snack - Blueberry and almond milk smoothie

L - Lunch will be this curried pumpkin soup
Coconut Curry Pumpkin Soup Recipe - Allrecipes.com

D - I'm going to make a soya mince and roasted vegetable lasagne casserole which I will make up myself.

^ lol me too, I had a cookie for lunch & another one after dinner yesterday. Damn tasty cookie.

- oats, chia seeds, almond milk, pea protein, pb, blueberries & agave. Green tea.

- Soya latte. Vegan choc chip cookie.

- Banana

- Rice noodles, broccoli, mushrooms & cashews stir fryed in a teriyaki sauce.

- Another cookie [emoji14]

Yesterday:
Hot cereal and coffee
Red potato, zucchini, refried beans and Chao tomato cayenne cheese
Sauteed onion, portabello mushroom and green peppers over wide egg-style noodles with veggie gravy

Half of an amazing mega-chocolate brownie from yesterday's Veg Fest, lots of tea
Lunch will be buffalo seitan nuggets and roasted butternut squash soup with saltines.
Dinner will be sauteed onions and green peppers with chunks of Tofurky kielbasa over brown rice.

Last edited:
Reactions: hungryraccoon
Hummus and Triscuits, tea
Chickpea salad sandwich, two small apples
Dinner likely will be seitan peppersteak over brown rice with onions and carrots.
Dessert will be the other half of that amazing brownie. :D. I made myself take days to get through the three desserts (Fostess cupcake, pumpkin whoopie pie and a fudgy brownie) I bought at the Boston veg fest. I think I could have eaten all three in one day, hehe.

Reactions: KLS52
Yesterday:
Two apples, tea
Chickpea salad sandwich on a roll, roasted cauliflower and veggie chips
Roasted butternut squash soup and veggie pot pie
Hummus with carrots and peppers and pita chips
Banana-almond butter ice cream with chocolate sauce

Banana, vanilla soy latte from Starbucks. :D
Tofu scramble sandwich (on a roll) with lettuce, tomato and hot sauce; I might add a small bag of chips or pretzels to this lunch.
I'm in the mood for pasta. I think I will make some sort of vegan alfredo sauce, possibly out of squash; another option would be to saute some peppers and onions in olive oil and garlic and have that with the pasta.

Reactions: hungryraccoon
- Oats, chia seeds, pea protein, almond milk, pb, blueberries walnuts & choc shot sauce. Green tea with lemon

- Soy mocha

- Wholemeal pita with houmous, salad & soy cheddar style cheese.

- Cup of tea with a lotus biscuit (to dip [emoji14])

- Baked potato with garlicy spinach, broccoli & mushrooms plus a side salad.

- Will come back & fill in when I've had snacks. Should probably have some fruit!

A toasted roll with EB and peanut butter, tea
Daiya cheddar slices with saltines, apple, three ginger cookies
Dinner will be chickpea cutlets with spicy mustard, steamed broccoli and carrots, and half a baked potato
Not sure about dessert, though I attempted to make fudge, but I don't think it came out very well. Will have to check further when I get home. It seemed crumbly.

A toasted roll with EB and peanut butter, tea
Daiya cheddar slices with saltines, apple, three ginger cookies
Dinner will be chickpea cutlets with spicy mustard, steamed broccoli and carrots, and half a baked potato
Not sure about dessert, though I attempted to make fudge, but I don't think it came out very well. Will have to check further when I get home. It seemed crumbly.

Well, I was so full from dinner that I had no room for dessert. Maybe tomorrow. :p

This never happens to me.:p
:D It needs to happen more often for me, hehe. ;)
Oh, and the fudge actually set nicely. I think I tried to cut it too soon. I will try some tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.