Physical Exercise Yoga

It has been too long since I have done almost daily yoga. I need to get back into doing it. My new job is a desk job most of the day and I am gaining weight and stressing out. I do take the stairs, but it is not enough. My goal is at least 15-20 minutes most days of the week.

Reactions: ledboots and Amy SF
My sister just started a beginner's yoga class, and she's really enjoying it. I want to like it, but my experience with it so far has been less than positive. :D

Reactions: ledboots
I have started doing Kundalini yoga a few months ago. It's a lot slower than the other types I've tried and more focussed around holding poses rather than keeping changing, but also has a lot of meditation involved. I really like it, it's so relaxing and I always feel amazing afterwards. It's also challenging as my muscles aren't used to holding positions like that (like a downward dog for 5 minutes without moving - sounds easy but hurts after a while!). Recommended if you want something more spiritual and uplifting

I want to start another class as well of a more active yoga, but they're so expensive where I live I can only afford one at a time.

Reactions: ledboots