Physical Exercise Yoga

If I can fit it into my day, yoga would probably be good, as my flexibility and relative strength is pretty bad.

Reactions: ledboots
If I can fit it into my day, yoga would probably be good, as my flexibility and relative strength is pretty bad.

You'll have more day in your day (as it were) if you do Yoga, Envy.

It's the same kind of self correcting paradox as not having the energy to excercise; You do the excercise and your energy goes up.

As exercise form Yoga is great for raising your spirits.

It shouldn't be confused with excorcism though. That makes your spirits go down.

Haven't done yoga in a few weeks... There is always an excuse to keep me from going. Too exhausted too cold too emotional.. The truth is there is more balance and understanding when i do yoga.... Got pink eye at the moment but when cleared back to yoga...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1407145683591.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407145683591.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: Second Summer
does anyone do yoga exclusively for their physical exercise? i'm always interested when yoga is an exclusive form activity and I"ve wanted to try it but never given it a go. guess i can't trust it's "enough" :)

But is yoga vegan? What's Gary's view? :p
ha! i'd say it's certainly vegan. and i'm sure gary would say he could give a ___ ;P

funny thing is i'm a certified yoga instructor but i only do a little bit every day. i wish i was more diligent in my practice. it really comes down to time.

what i do *really* love and do daily is a vinyasa flow sun salutationish deal. but i miss the days of deeper practice. and really do envy those who make yoga their main physical focus. i get kind of ADD and want to do weights and this and that ;)

I used to have very extreme anxiety and then I found yoga. I started off by attending all levels or beginner vinyasa classes at the Y near me. At first, it was just another form of exercise. I soon realized how much I loved it and how much it could help me. Now I practice every day, at least when I wake up and before bed but sometimes more. Yoga has truly changed me, I am less anxious, stronger, and happier.