Nutrition & Diet April Health Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeryFairy

Anachronism
Reaction score
I thought we could start up monthly challenge threads for diet/excersise/nutrition. Every month, post whatever health goal you would like to meet in the thread, and then document your progress and get support along the way. It can be anything - a starting weight with a weight loss goal, aiming to eat less snacks, improving on a type of excersise - anything that you want to work towards which will make you healthier. You can have as many goals as you like.

I know it's not April yet, but March is pretty much done with and I wanted to start the thread before I forget :p

My goals:
-Weigh less than 12st
-Keep to 1600-1800 calories a day, with at least 60g protein
-Be able to skip with a rope for a constant 3 minutes

Me too!

- run at least twice a week
- 15 minutes yoga or Pilates at least twice a week
- eat plenty of veg everyday
- have a smoothie at least twice a week
- eat clementines most days
- go for a walk if I'm tempted to nap on the sofa

This is all pleasure for me really, I don't know why it's so hard!

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
Well I fucked up already but every day is a new chance & all that...

I would really like to get into yoga.:)

I work out to lessen my anxiety.; it's the absolute most helpful thing for me.

- Do Pilates 5 times a week.
I haven't done Pilates, but did yogalates for awhile which kicked my butt. I do yoga 5-6 days a week, or I would be a much huger ball of anxiety and depression than I am. :p I also swim but not regularly enough.

I haven't done Pilates, but did yogalates for awhile which kicked my butt. I do yoga 5-6 days a week, or I would be a much huger ball of anxiety and depression than I am. :p I also swim but not regularly enough.
I do Winsor pilates and they definitely kick my butt. I'm not a high energy person, so most kinds of exercise are torture to me. I find them great for my concentration, as well as my body.

Reactions: ledboots
I want to do yoga too. One day....

I dont like horrible types of cardio. I like walking and swimming and zumba, but at a lower impact level. I love dancing. Im pretty uncoordinated though.

I work out to lessen my anxiety.; it's the absolute most helpful thing for me.

- Do Pilates 5 times a week.

Didn't start because of anxiety, but I'm so fitness addicted at this point I get anxiety if I can't for a few days for whatever reason :/

I have to get back on track with my fitness and healthy eating so ....
My goals for April:
Lose at least 5 pounds
Eat a lot less processed frozen stuff and sweets
Eat MORE fresh veggies and fruit
Start taking my walks again and maybe join Planet Fitness

Drink more water and bounce for 15 minutes in the morning, 5x per week.

In my mind I also do some yoga, even just Wii Fit yoga, ride my bike, and get back to hula hooping, but in reality idk if that will happen.

I'm sick! That makes things more difficult. I can still eat better though I'm sure.

I'm a little late to the party, but it's still early April. :D
My goals for this month:
Lose 4 pounds
Consistently lift weights (3x a week)
Stay way from potato chips

I do plenty of cardio, but I need strength training and toning, especially in the upper body. I finally made an appointment with a trainer (we have a gym at work), so I will see what sort of regimen she kicks my butt with!

Status
Not open for further replies.